Social Media Manager - Music
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a rockstar social manager to join our team at Total Assault. This position will work closely with our Pop Music clients, experience a must!
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for producing top-of-class social campaigns for music clients, ranging from overarching strategy to day-to-day execution (copywriting, community management, content creation) across all digital touchpoints (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc. etc.). In addition to general social duties you will be called on to present forward thinking social marketing ideas for clients of all genres, and be able to direct / collaborate with internal design, development and management teams as well as be able to clearly present your vision to clients and partners.
Our ideal candidate will have experience simultaneously managing multiple social campaigns, a fun / collaborative / can-do attitude, a knack for creative copywriting, an eye for design (think styled IG accounts) and a passion for forward thinking social marketing!
About Total Assault; we are a full-service digital agency with offices in Los Angeles and Nashville. We serve clients across the entertainment and brand spaces. Some of those clients include; Hollywood Records, Zac Brown Band, Dolly Parton, FOX Home Entertainment, Keke Palmer, Politicon, The Driver Era, In Real Life and more.
- Lead overall strategy and execution of clients social marketing including, but not limited to, editorial calendar creation (heavy emphasis on creative copywriting), content creation, community listening & management, optimization of networks, community growth, brand awareness, creative marketing ideas
- Work closely with our design team to create visually appealing and intriguing content (still & motion) for clients
- Provide in-depth reporting / insights / analytics for clients and competitive analysis of campaigns
- Communicate and work closely with clients, artists and teams to ensure seamless execution of social campaigns
- Client communication is sometimes non-traditional, happening via text or WhatsApp and also outside of regular office hours
- Participate, contribute and brainstorm in meetings
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology and provide updates to internal team and clients
- Participate in new business pitches as assigned
- Represent the company in a professional manner with all clients, vendors and staff
EXPECTATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience managing social marketing for music clients
- Extensive knowledge of all major social channels, including platform specific algorithms and features
- Working knowledge or hands on experience with; digital advertising & pr. At minimum, enough to knowledgable speak to strategy regarding the two.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members
- Passion for outside of the box thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (professional)
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to match voice
- Exceptional eye for quality design and understanding of creating and fostering unique visual aesthetics
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- Paid time off.
- Health / dental insurance (50% paid by company).