Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Social Media Manager
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you believe technology can be a force for good? We are looking for a Sr. Community Manager who will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing content including social media editorial development, channel engagement, content delivery and outreach to help our client meet their goal. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing and excited to engage with customers.
- Manage editorial for Microsoft branded social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation. Respond to complaints, requests, and mentions of advocacy in owned and earned social media in real-time (community management).
- Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of clients audience across social media, adjusting content and messaging accordinglymake program optimization recommendations based on community needs and insights gathered from listening.
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to digital and social media reports by identifying themes/trends and aggregating data into actionable insights to inform marketing optimizations.
- Write digital marketing content including web, social media, email, and digital advertising.
- Learn and understand the Microsoft voice and ensure writing adheres to internal brand and style guidelines. Act as a brand voice subject matter expert across digital.
- Attend and contribute to client team and all-hands meetings
- 3+ years of professional level social media experience
- Related experience or education in the field of marketing, communications, or advertising
- 4 year BA/BS degree in related field required
- Experience in social media and online engagement tools, preferably Sprinklr
- A driving passion for social media, building community, interacting with various audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Advanced computer literacy in a Microsoft Office environment