Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Social Media Manager
West Hollywood , CA 90069
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AvantStay is a short-term, attainable luxury property management company looking to provide world class experiential accommodations for group travelers. We create experiences for people who are looking to vacation away from the monotony of a hotel room and towards a personal, customized home getaway.
Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time Social Media Manager. Within this position you will have the opportunity to create and share marketing AvantStay materials across social media platforms. As part of the Marketing team, youll also be an integral extension of our marketing efforts as it relates to our experiences and other new businesses, curating and managing our editorial calendars for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.
What is required:
- Develop social media marketing plans to extend awareness and reach of the brand through strategic marketing campaigns, build engagement and drive sales utilizing social media across multiple platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Provide analytical support (in partnership with vendors & marketing intelligence team) to internal stakeholders to develop and maintain detailed, consistent, and actionable reporting.
- Work with the management to develop and maintain the social media marketing budget, making adjustments as needed based on performance and business objectives.
- Lead paid social media marketing planning, execution and analytics, including media and content development.
- Stay current on emerging trends, new technology, best practices and competitors to constantly evolve our social media marketing capabilities. Proactively understand impact to other digital/traditional marketing channels and work in tandem.
- Develop and oversee our paid social media testing strategy, working with customer insights and web analytics team to develop tests which enable continuous evolution of the channel.
- Function as a subject-matter expert and resource for other business owners within the organization.
- Deliver campaign assets according to schedule on time and within budget.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing or advertising.
- 4-5 years experience developing and executing social media marketing programs is normally required, including a minimum of two years experience in online marketing, preferably with a major multi-channel, business-to-customer retailer.
- Experience with web analytical tools such as Google Analytics is preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- Experience managing outside agency resources is highly desired, as is experience managing large-scale paid social media campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills are necessary due to the nature and level of interaction with senior management and other department personnel as well.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
When you join AvantStay...
Youll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within both the colossal traveling and real estate industry will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but were about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.