Social Media Director At Circus LA
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Circus LA we're looking for a Social Media Director that will be responsible for leading and supervising thought leadership and best practices in Social Media projects and for digital content across multiple accounts, including new business opportunities. In addition to providing agency thought leadership, and team training, education & mentorship, this individual will be responsible for overseeing a diverse and fast-paced set of the projects from beginning to end, including hands-on project management, ad hoc social media consultation, building of strategic recommendations, and monitoring & optimization of executed plans.
- + 10-15 years in a similar role such as strategic development, content creation and management.
- Experience in management and coordination of social teams.
- Experience working with creative teams.
- Must have worked in the communication, advertising, marketing or publishing industry.
- Experience in developing digital, social and content strategies.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge and analysis of digital metrics.
- Development of digital content strategies, based on the understanding of each client's brand message, voice, objectives and target audiences.
- Creative and strategic input in digital projects for designated accounts.
- Work closely with brand marketing managers, to execute strategies for B2C and B2B as needed.
- Supervision and support of Content and Community Management teams, as they relate to the strategic objectives.
- Monitoring and auditing of Social Media strategies for current clients, as part of the continuous optimization process.
- Analysis of the results obtained from the different reports of the analytical and monitoring tools for continuous optimization of the account.
- Monitoring trends in social networks to keep the different platforms updated, not only with the content, but also with the strategy.
- Collaborative work with Data team, in the development of crisis management and control documents.
- Collaborative work with Operation, Data, Planning and creative areas team.
- Excellent spelling, writing and mastery of writing rules, syntax.
- Curious and attentive to popular culture to learn about trends.