VIEW JOBS3/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-06-20T00:00Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You've already chosen a career that makes a difference in people's lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
* Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
* Through Bickford's family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
* We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
* Plan and lead/ensure varied life enrichment activities
* Know the unique interests of residents and encourage/assist them to participate in activities
* Plan and ensure appropriate outside entertainers and community outings
* Coordinate/provide resident transportation
* Coordinate an effective volunteer program
* Create calendars, newsletters and blogs
* Ensure an effective dementia activity program which enhances positive resident outcomes
* Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
* Activity program certification or High School diploma/GED and six months related experience and/or training
* CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
"WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. Mom always loved to perform. When Mom was in her 70s she was a part of a group called the 'Dancing Grannies'. She had so much fun traveling around the city performing with her friends. Due to Mom's dementia she was unable to get out anymore and became very lonely. After moving into Bickford, the Life Enrichment Coordinator arranged to have the 'Dancing Grannies' perform. I don't know which was more fun – watching the performance or Mom's reaction."
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!
Bickford Senior LivingPeoriaIL
VIEW JOBS3/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-06-17T00:00Responsible for the oversight of the Peoria Area Emergency Medical Services (PAEMS) system under the supervision of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Medical Director. Responsible for planning, organizing and supervising the delivery of patient care during transport in the Peoria Area EMS System and functions as a liaison for Medical Communications. Responsible for assisting with developing educational program, policies and procedures in accordance with Medical Center and regulatory requirements. Fosters and maintains positive working relationships among affiliated Region hospitals, pre-hospital personnel, physicians, Medical Cente personnel and external agencies to ensure appropriate design and promotion of the EMS System. Works closely with the EMS Medical Director to coordinate Resource Hospital functions with the Illinois Department of Public Health.
EMT–Paramedic license or
Prehospital RN (PHRN) license with Current Illinois RN License
With 5-7 years of experience in emergency medical services
Illinois Lead Instructor License
2 years of experience in EMS education
Communication skills to work with a diverse public and work force
Knowledge of state administrative laws and regulations
Computer skills including the use of Word, Power Point, Excel, data tools and multimedia tools
The ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and in various settings
Good organization skills, required to maintain records and documentation
Ability to speak and present in groups numbering up to 40 people
Ability to review, classify, categorize and/or analyze data
Able to foster an environment to grow and sustain quality education
Associates degree or higher
ACLS Instructor, PHTLS/ITLS Instructor, PALS/PEPP Instructor
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
VIEW JOBS3/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-06-15T00:00Catering Coordinator
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC, as a Catering Coordinator, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Catering Coordinator, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Coordinator today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to prepare for a potential career path in catering with Panera LLC.
About the Catering Coordinator position:
* As a Catering Coordinator you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
* Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
* Know the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
* Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
* Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We're looking for:
* Great communication and people skills
* Food service or retail sales experience preferred
* Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
* Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
* Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
* Food discounts
* Health benefits
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation
* Development opportunities
* Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
* Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601298 East Peoria, IL - West Camp Street
Panera Bread CoEast PeoriaIL