Social Media & Content Specialist
Bridge Education Group, Inc.
Denver , CO 80203
Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking for a creative and fast-paced opportunity where you can apply your marketing expertise and work as an integral part of a team that is passionate about international education? Then this position may be right for you!
Bridge is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic marketing professional to take on the role of Social Media & Content Specialist. This person will be responsible for managing our social media content calendar; engaging with our community on social media; performing social listening and market intelligence; and collaborating with our marketing team on various content marketing initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your marketing career at an entrepreneurial company that will provide you plenty of responsibility and the resources you need to take your social media and content marketing skills to the next level. Our ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with fantastic organizational skills, loads of creative ideas, and a love of all things social media. Have you studied or taught abroad? Even better!
Bridge Education Group, Inc. (Bridge) has been a world leader in language education and teacher training for nearly 30 years. Based in Denver, Colorado, Bridge is a global company with operations in Latin America and a global network of distributors. With just over 70 full-time employees and more than 350 teachers and trainers stretched across the world, Bridge comprises a diverse group of nationalities and cultures. Each year, we serve thousands of students and teachers from every corner of the globe. Please visit us at bridge.edu.
What makes Bridge different? Our people and our culture. Bridge is a multi-cultural and welcoming environment that is fast-paced, service-oriented and entrepreneurial. Our values and mission are an integral part of our culture: excellence, integrity, learning, innovation and teamwork. Transforming peoples lives through international education is what motivates us.
Media & Content Specialist (Full-time)Location:
Bridge Headquarters, Denver, CO
Reports to: Marketing Director
Start Date: ASAP
- Manage Social Media Calendar
- Develop and manage social media content calendar and schedule new and repurposed content across a variety of social media platforms using Salesforce Social Studio platform.
- Align post content and schedule with pre-determined goals regarding company mission as well as each channels audience and social media best practices.
- Collaborate on Content Marketing Projects
- Create videos, quizzes, contests, and promotions to distribute across social media channels and beyond.
- Assist Content Manager with content marketing projects as necessary, including: developing product positioning and messaging, writing and editing blog posts and website content, creating eblasts and newsletters, creating additional marketing materials, etc.
- Report on Social Media Metrics
- Track, analyze and report on overall social media metrics as well as on post performance by type and division. Suggest strategies to improve engagement and lead generation on social media based on these findings.
- Perform Social Listening and Market Intelligence
- Use social listening to monitor and observe industry news, market trends, mentions of the Bridge brand and customer feedback and report on key findings.
- Identify important social influencers in the international education space and perform outreach to potential partners.
- Create and distribute surveys and polls to gather customer intelligence.
- Provide Customer Engagement and Support on Social Media
- Interact with and respond to customers and prospects on social channels to encourage engagement.
- Assign leads and customer service cases to support or sales team members when appropriate.
- Identify brand ambassadors on social media.
- Assist with Paid Social Media Campaigns
- Manage Events/Media Relations
- Maintain relationships with media publications in the international education/language education space.
- Identify new opportunities for media coverage (review publications editorial calendars, upcoming events)
- Distribute press releases when needed.
Desired Experience and
Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Experience managing social media for business, and using a social media management system.
- Experience with graphic design and/or video production preferred.
- Experience teaching, studying or working abroad a plus.
- High level of social media expertise and interest. Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative, able to develop visually engaging posts that reflect the Bridge brand
- Ability to edit content and proofread for spelling and grammar errors
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Team player, willing to collaborate with marketing team on projects and goals
- Strong time management skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects successfully
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Interest and ability to monitor analytics and apply data in a tangible way
- Life-long learner with interest and capacity to stay on top of social media updates, trends, and best practices
- Positive, confident and patient attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and partners
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Bridge offers medical benefits, paid time off and other insurance benefits.
To Apply: Please click the application link below to begin the online application process. Cover letter must include your salary requirements and available start date. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the United States.