Social Media & Content Manager
MVG HR Solutions
Michigan City , IN 46360
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The objective of the role of Social Media & Content Manager is to create original, quality content and engaging our social media followers while following company guidelines regarding the style, tone, and formatting of written material. It is important that this position focus on leaning in to what our audience needs are, produce content that is relevant and productive, and manage all social media outlets including email campaigns, podcasts and webinar engagement with various guest speakers.
- Establish and manage content schedule and push content via social media on a daily basis
- Manage all social media accounts and website inquiries by answering and engaging all audience and prospective clients questions and inquiries on an ongoing basis
- Produce at least 3-5 blog posts a week
- Establish podcast style presentations, and establish webinar formatting per CEO and other stakeholders partnership from time to time
- Partner with other stakeholders to ensure tonality throughout all work is consistent with brand identity
- Establish a few email campaigns a week and maintain strong analytics on differing rates
- Leverage data to assist the company on best steps forward with social media plans to ensure follower growth plans
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned by the CEO and other consulting partners
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field of study
- Must be able to write content in English fluently
- Must have at least 2-3 Years prior relevant experience
- Preferred candidate will have experience using Wordpress, Canva, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Mail Chimp, and other relevant platforms.
- Preferred candidate will have some SEO knowledge in order to produce current and relevant pieces
- Preferred candidate will have experience writing or editing for an online blog
- Preferred candidate will have Small business expertise and B2B writing experience
This will be a 1099 consultant position. Will pay by the hour. $25-$30/hr DOE.