Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Social Media Community Manager AI
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are searching for a socially-savvy person to manage a community around a brands presence on social networks. The brand/product youll represent is fun, witty, and is derived from artificial intelligence. Your role is to monitor conversations and build relationships with members of the community through 1:1 engagement, and to report feedback and insights from the community to the product team. Identifying risks and opportunities and collaborating with the team to improve the product, mitigate risk and support a positive media presence.
Excellent communication skills, a passion for technology innovation and social media are key here!
- Manage the communities on branded social properties (such as Kik, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger and Twitter) on clients behalf and via email, Zendesk, and 1:1 conversations
- Monitor conversations across social media, discover trending topics relevant to the product, and address important mentions through escalation
- Create engaging social replies to users on twitter, partnering with other social team members and editorial teams in the process
- Discover community needs, build and manage pool of influencers per platform, provide white glove service to VIPs
- Generate insights and provide recommendations to optimize community management
- Create and provide reports on a regular cadence, with analysis and actionable insights
- Monitor conversations across competitor groups, escalate strategic attacks on product, and provide insights into competitive landscape
- Test product on multiple platforms and topics regularly
- Collaborate across different areas of the product team to ensure user feedback is being heard, and best product experience possible is being provided
- 1+ years of professional social media experience required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with a clear attention to details.
- Knowledge and confidence to state an opinion and stick to it
- For area of focus, ability to identify potential risks and strategize around potential road blocks
- Growth of personal brand is a plus
- Commercial and entertainment social experience a plus