Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SOC Analyst Washington DC
This position requires shift work. The SOC Tier 2 Analyst supports a 24/7/365 Security Operations Center and monitors security tools and provides first tier response to security incidents. The analyst follows standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents under the supervision of Tier 2 and Tier 3 staff.
Shift is Day Team B (7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat (week 1) Thurs/Fri/Sat (week 2)
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner
- Security Operations Center (SOC) environment experience with some security engineering and monitoring experience such as:
- Dedicated monitoring and analysis of cyber security events (Triage)
- Event of Interest (EOI) handling and escalation
- Incident Response generation and reporting
- Processing of incident communications to include initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for information and resolution activity
- COMPTIA Security + or other relevant networking or software engineering certifications desired
- Knowledge of the following tools: Splunk, SourceFire, Imperva WAF, McAfee ePO, ForeScout NAC is a plus
- Active Secret clearance is required!