Los Angeles , CA 90012
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Sr. SOA Integration Engineer
5 days per week
The Sr. SOA Integration Engineer designs and builds LA Care's SOA integration solutions as part of the Enterprise Integration Services team, working with the architecture, business, application and IT infrastructure teams. The Sr. SOA Integration Engineer will analyze business and technical problems and develop the appropriate the SOA/BPEL/BAM framework to incorporate Master Data, event driven and batch processing entities to the master service bus. The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with the ability to discuss and understand Health Care business partners across all operations. This person must be well organized, flexible, motivated and enjoy the challenges of supporting a complex, changing environment, with attention to detail, at times under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. The ideal candidate will build relationships throughout business units, our customers, and their teams to ensure that the services provided are of exceptional quality.
Standard Duties and
- Develops SOA integration and Business Workflow detailed design and code to meet the business needs of the company by working closely with key architects, stakeholders and partners.
- Supports in-house project teams to implement SOA integration solutions.
- Leads both onsite and offshore engineers when needed.
- Provides technical guidance to various departments.
- Works closely with development teams to ensure compliance with LAC architecture guidelines and engineering standards.
- Supports and creates detailed design documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents.
- Collaborates with enterprise architects across the organization on the details of the systems architecture for their particular domain.
- Works closely with IT Solutions Delivery areas to identify and resolve integration and workflow considerations and issues.
- Delivers solutions on schedule and provides accurate work estimates for work assignments.
- Assists with POC’s for overall system design and architecture validity.
- Integrates IT Solutions into a common SOA/ BPEL /BAM bus framework.
- Follows and enforces standards around systems technology stacks and mechanisms for governing cloud-based infrastructure.
Preferred Degree: Master’s Degree
Required Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Adm. or related field
Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Business I.T. or related field
erience Required: 9 to 10 years of experience
Previous job experience required:
- 10 years of experience in design and implementation of ORACLE/PL/SQL and/or SQL Server Batch processes.
- 7 years of experience writing JAVA applications.
- 5 years of experience designing and building solutions with ORACLE SOA suite 12c (ESB / BPEL /SOA/BAM).
- Strong experience of leading advanced technical resources.
- Strong understanding of process and queuing design patterns.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building enterprise level canonical models.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including NoSQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience working with end users to understand requirements, high level designs and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability.