Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SMT Operator / SMT Programmer
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
Salt Lake City , UT 84104
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate need for a SMT Operator / Machine Programmer. This is a direct-hire permanent opportunity for someone who is looking for a successful, stable and rewarding career in PC Board manufacturing! This position will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and programming production equipment used to create PC boards with Surface Mount Technology.
SMT Operators / Machine Programmers will assist with the operation, setup, programming and maintenance of SMT assembly equipment and solder application equipment.
Benefits of the SMT Operator / Machine Programmer position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday Friday day shift. Start time and schedule is very flexible as long as you are working a 40-hour work week.
SMT Operator / Machine Programmer responsibilities include:
- Perform inspection of PC boards
- Set-Up, Operate, Program and Adjust SMT assembly equipment
- Loads SMT pick-and-place machine with components as outlined by the documents provided.
- Calibrates and aligns component pick-up locations.
- Perform product/equipment changeover as necessary
- Clean boards in flow solder room using board washing machine.
- Complete daily logs
- General maintenance and cleaning of machinery
SMT Operator / Machine Programmer requirements:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of circuit board assembly, SMT machine programming and component identification preferred
- Fundamental mechanical & electrical knowledge is required
- Soldering experience is a plus
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and work instructions
- Computer skills are needed
- Follow all SMT machine requirements and guidelines
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred