SMB Business Leader
New York , NY 10111
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LRNs mission is to inspire principled performance. Since 1994, LRN has helped over 25 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and make ethical decisions with its vast, SaaS-based education and technology platform. Since acquiring Interactive Services in September 2020, LRN has advanced its investment in people, innovation, and technology offering a winning combination of practical tools, hundreds of courses, and strategic advice to partners in over 100 countries.
SMB Business Leader
LRN is seeking an SMB Business Leader to join our global team in creating, producing and delivering e-learning experiences to our SMB partners. This candidate will be an individual contributor in a highly visible role reporting to the Global Head of Operations and Segments and working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Technology to develop, deliver and manage the SMB strategy.
Deliver revenue growth targets for the SMB Business by designing and executing an SMB Business strategy to optimize sales, lead generation, marketing, and delivery.
The SMB Business Leader will have the opportunity to:
- Effectively design and execute an SMB Business strategy.
- Own the P&L for the SMB Business and be responsible for setting revenue goals in conjunction with the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Evaluate the existing customer base, product line and market analysis of future business opportunities and growth within the e-Learning space.
- Analyze the market to determine growth trends, market segmentation, customer requirements, and the competitive landscape to develop and manage the overall strategy.
- Set goals, monitor results, and evaluate progress to ensure that objectives and operating requirements are met and are moving at the speed necessary to achieve LRNs strategic objectives.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews to track segment progress and redirect operationally as required to ensure success.
- Track Sales and Marketing metrics, in partnership with the CRO and CMO. Conduct analysis on MQL to SQL conversions, win/loss ratio, retention and renewal rates, new logos, and partner satisfaction/loyalty.
- Get to know partners in a meaningful way to guide the Client Success team approach, inform the product roadmap, and help ensure successful up-sell/renewal efforts.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to ensure the right marketing mix and ensure that SMB campaigns are effectively targeting prospects and generating high-quality segment leads.
- Apply knowledge of emerging technologies in partnership with the Product team to ensure SMB solutions are well-defined and accurately prioritized on the roadmap.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong financial acumen with a proven track record of managing a P&L
- Success influencing cross-functional leaders in a matrix environment
- Prior successful B2B technology experience, preferably in SaaS
- Track record of successful Project Management
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Familiar with the E&C or eLearning industry
- 5+ years of experience, MBA preferred
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and 401k with employer match
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.