Slick Line Helper / Shop Hand Responsible for performing maintenance activities at our Slick Line facility in Alice, TX including maintenance and housekeeping of the facility and assisting field operations personnel with assembling and gathering equipment in support of wellsite operations.
1.Responsible for building maintenance and housekeeping of the Pioneer Wireline office and campus facility.
2.Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
3.Assist Technicians diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, referring to repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
4.Assist Technicians dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
5.Assist Technicians Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
6.Repair and maintain buildings, walls, arches and other structures.
7.Paint and repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, and other parts of building structures.
8.Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that wireline equipment continues to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
9.Assist Technicians planning and laying out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
10. Assist Technicians repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
11. Grind and buff wireline equipment as directed by the field operations group.
12. Assist Technicians while inspecting drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
13. Assist Technicians when ordering parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
14. Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
15. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
16. Assist Technicians when assembling or disassembling ballistic devices.
17. Responsible for working safely and ensuring others around you work in a safe and sound manner.
Pioneer Energy Services Corp.