The Simulation Technician reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager. The Simulation Technician will provide support for:
Execution of Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center (NEXWDC) phase training;
Navy Expeditionary Staffs performance evaluation in integrated/advanced training events; exercise development and planning in support of Fleet and training/assessment exercises;
Expeditionary Warfare (EXW), Irregular Warfare (IW), Construction (CON), and Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) tactics analysis, review and standardization;
Navy Expeditionary concepts review and proof of concept in fleet exercises;
Mission area effectiveness assessments, and gap identification and analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support NEXWDC with ongoing research, development, and integration of Command and Control, Communications, and Computer Information (C4I) systems and equipment.
Provide exercise live and synthetic communications support to include integration of simulation support hardware/software for advanced Navy Expeditionary Combat Forces (NECF) training and assessment.
Operate and maintain simulation computer workstations and networks in support of simulation based events.
Maintain expertise and provide technical guidance to NEXWDC staff on the collaboration tools utilized by the Expeditionary enterprise to include Navy Continuous Training Environment (NCTE) wide area network, Digital Radio Management System (DRMS), CENTRIX, CASE, Command, Control, Personal Computer (C2PC), Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS) Shareportal, and Defense Collaboration Services (DCS) to enable mission execution.
In the design and execution of live, virtual and constructive (LVC) training events, integrate Navy Expeditionary Enterprise C4I systems into the Navy synthetic communications and control architecture: NCTE and DRMS.
All other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree preferred, HS diploma required.
Five (5) years of military active service experience in Navy expeditionary communications, U.S. Navy synthetic C4I architecture, and DOD modeling and simulation.
Previous experience with MTWS or other simulation models such as JCATS, JSAF, OneSAF, or VBS.
Recent (within the last five years) and relevant Navy live, virtual, constructive, and simulation training development and execution experience at the tactical and operational levels.
CORE SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Strong familiarity with government regulations and directives pertaining to confidentiality, document retention and project site protocols.
Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English; able to design and write clear communications and present training programs.
Expert proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other media type software.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to perform diverse duties operating under deadline constraints.
Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle).
VIEW JOBS11/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-24T00:00Overview
Lincoln Military Housing - A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing, you will be working along side a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
A Day in the Life of an Accounting Administrative Analyst:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Accounting Administrative Analyst, you will be responsible for data entry and tracking for monthly and quarterly operations as well as required financial reporting for LMH. Your role requires attention to detail and excellent data analysis skills and working effectively with interrelated groups, including Accounting, Construction, Asset Management, and Property Management.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Assist in preparation of process documentation for a variety of Accounting procedures
* Prepare and submit monthly BAH reimbursement files including researching and submission of backup data for units not validated by the Government
* Prepare monthly Financial Review files for all LMH Districts within two business days of Accounting month-end close
* Prepare monthly Flash Report files for all LMH Navy and Marine Corps PPV's within five business days of Accounting month-end close
* Review and analyze claim loss and expense reserves established by insurance carriers
* Assist the LMH Accounting Analyst with the gathering of information that will allow proper response to insurance claim losses
* Prepare quarterly reporting for all PPV's including quarterly Executive Home Reports
* Gather data and provide as-needed analysis on a variety of items including but not limited to payables, receivables, utility usage, cost, and other ad hoc assignments
What You Need for Success:
* Technological capabilities and experience with Microsoft Office (and specifically comprehension of advanced Microsoft Excel functions) is required
* Ability to adapt to an environment - flexibility is important
* Must be flexible and willing to work an average of 45 to 50 hours weekly based on project demands
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
* Property Management, Yardi, and Accounting experience is preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
* Applicant must be detail-oriented, ability to ensure accuracy of work
* Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to communicate with multiple team members, internal clients, and external clients
* Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone
* Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis
* May require use of personal or company vehicle, or electrical cart
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.
Lincoln Property Company, Inc.Virginia BeachVA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-16T00:00Job Description:
Training schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Service Desk Analyst I, you will be responsible for answering technical support calls and responding to emails from our customers, providing Level 1 technical assistance directly to the ePlus customer base. You will provide accurate and efficient problem diagnosis, description and tracking through resolution.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
* Provide excellent customer service to our customers, at all times
* Respond to customer inquiries in person, electronically and via phone
* Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve customer issues
* Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
* Work in a team environment and participate positively with the team
* Update customers when issues are resolved
* Update relevant issue tracking systems appropriately
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong written communication skills
* Must be motivated towards constantly improving their technical skills
* Knowledgeable in use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma required
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
* Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications; ServiceNow experience a plus
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Eplus TechnologyVirginia BeachVA
VIEW JOBS11/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-01T00:00This position will be instrumental in the redesign and implementation of our SaaS production environment. In addition, you will play a key role in the architure and design of our hosted virtual Development and QA lab environments.<br />
Maintain and support enterprise SaaS platform, Development and QA lab environment<br />
Analyze systems, compile data and make recommendations for greater system efficiency<br />
Serve as a key contributor in the creation, design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of various platforms<br />
Key contributor in the design and implementation of our new active-active multi datacenter production architecture<br />
Instrumental in driving high availability, scalabitliy and disaster recovery to meet customer SLAs<br />
Part of a team that will provide 24/7 monitoring and operation of all server systems including all application integration points and optimal system performance<br />
Experience with Cisco and other enterprise class switching (L2/L3), routing, load balancers and firewalls<br />
SQL server 2008 and R2 installation, configuration and support<br />
Ability to configure and troubleshoot VPNs (L2L and RA) on Cisco ASA platform<br />
1 - 5+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft?s Active Directory domain environment including Windows Server 2008 R2<br />
VMWare View setup and support experience a plus<br />
Scripting language experience, eg. Python, perl etc.<br />
General knowledge of UNIX/Linux based OS environments<br />
General understanding of software development principles<br />
<br />Chm2 Solutions Inc.Virginia BeachVA