Shop Helper (Ozark, MO )
Republic Refrigeration, Inc.
Ozark , MO 65721
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Shop Helper to help at our Ozark, MO shop with performing a variety of unskilled manual labor tasks such as moving, lifting, carrying, cleaning and painting.
- Assists craft workers by performing any combination of following tasks: Lifting, positioning, and removing work pieces from machines and assisting in fitting and welding.
- Assist moving parts into position manually or by hoist, cranes, jigs, fixtures, clamps, and jacks.
- Assist craft workers with fabrication, assembly, alteration, and repair of products and equipment.
- Assist with gathering, loading, transports and unloads materials, tools, equipment and supplies required for performance of work.
- Assist in minor maintenance and cleaning activities of tools, equipment, and facility for a safe work area.
- Performs other duties and activities as required by the manager.
NO PHONE CALLS please, we're unable to check the status of your application at this time.
- High School diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined or individuals who would like to get into welding.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with a level of detail
- Work under close supervision.
- Follow assigned work instructions (mainly verbal).
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks