OPEN INTERVIEWS - BRING RESUME (Ask to speak to Mary)Monday- Saturday 12:00pm- 5:00PMSunday 12:00pm- 5:00pmOur mission is to offer every customer 'one-on-one' attention and a personalized fitting' process to help select the right shoes, that offer the best fit and function for the customer.Responsibilities:As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service and utilizing product knowledge and service techniques to meet the needs of customers. You will correctly measure and fit customers while educating them on the features and benefits of the products. In this role, you will perform stock and inventory functions, such as labeling and price marking items.Qualifications:
* Able to adapt quickly
* Pass security background check.
* Flexibility with work schedules, including weekends and holidays.
* Perform basic math.
* PC and cash register skills. Past retail experience a plus.
* Demonstrate strong customer service skills
* Strong communication skills are essential.
* Clean and maintain the store, keeping it in good working order
* Required to lift 15-40 pounds.
* Previous shoe experience a plusStarting wage $15.00
Dorene's Wide Shoes