Work from methods sheets, prints quality bulletins, and procedures
Verify purchase orders and dates against delivery; make copies when necessary.
Develop efficient shipping logistics that allows Micross to manage the daily shipping needs.
Administer movement of incoming and outgoing materials throughout the factory.
Serve as a liaison and expeditor between departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Perform expeditor duties on orders that are late or tracking late as needed to support goals.
Improve security and tracking of inventory; maintain transaction documentation.
Streamline the shipping and receiving processes to reduce waste.
Develop error proofing processes that will eliminate shipping errors.
Liaise with the shipping carriers to ship effectively to minimize costs.
Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective measures whenever shipping errors occurs.
Track and maintain record of incoming, registered and outgoing packages.
Examine outgoing packages for appearance; package and seal by hand or machine.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new development, requirements and policies.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
Working knowledge of pallet jack and hand truck equipment
Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen
Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, lean environment while maintaining quality standards.
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Overview
The Retail Parts Shipping and Receiving Associate verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Assures proper control of parts inventory and related administrative functions.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Count, weigh or measure items on incoming and outgoing shipments, verity information against invoices, orders and other records
* Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
* Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
* Maintain receiving and shipping records, delivery truck maintenance records and returned parts records
* Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
* Ensure that outgoing shipments meet specifications
* Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
* Must be able to operate heavy machinery (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, etc.)
What are the requirements for this job?
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
* One year of experience in a retail or wholesale parts department
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
* Ability to use parts department computer system
* Good communication skills
* Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Communicate with various departments to ensure outgoing packages/mail are properly directed to Shipping & Receiving. Maintain accurate tracking system on all shipping and receiving transactions. Ensure accurate billing of outgoing packages. Receive, store, ship, and deliver incoming and outgoing department packages and mail. Communicate with management regarding package loss or damage. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly. Receive, unload, and process deliveries. Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports. Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process. Maintain and organize all received pallets until product is 'broken down', removed and/or stored. Operate forklift/pallet jack. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.Marriott InternationalOrlandoFL
VIEW JOBS10/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-14T00:00Overview
As a Store Receiving Specialist with The Fresh Market you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all deliveries, vendors and recycling, as well as receiving all merchandise, processing credits, department invoices and weekly purchase summaries. Receiving Specialist will split their time on a weekly/daily basis with the Grocery Department, where they will assist the Grocery Specialist and the department with daily tasks and assignments as directed. The Receiving Specialist will also be responsible for managing food donations and dump for the store. Receiving Specialist will also ensure a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction at all times by ensuring all orders, deliveries, dumps, and other duties are accurate, and answering customer questions regarding services and products offered.
* Responsible for managing and coordinating all deliveries, vendors and recycling as well as receiving all merchandise, processing credits, department invoices and weekly purchase summaries; will also be responsible for assisting in the Grocery Department with day to day tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to stocking, merchandising, and working with customers.
* Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality working and shopping experience; ensuring orders and shipments are organized and properly placed in the back of the store; Unloading and breaking down deliveries as needed; Maintaining proper product assortment and inspecting shipments for quality and quantity issues; Maintain organization and distribution of store mail.
* Develop and implement routines to ensure food is in date and in stock, including but not limited to, rotation of stock, working back stock; demonstrate the ability to manage and coordinate store dump and donated product.
* Work with computers and computer based programs for ordering, sign creation, inventory and email communication, as well as various other computer programs as needed.
* Maintain the cleanliness and conditions of the backroom through utilizing, assigning tasks and following up on the department cleaning schedule.
* Maintain proper product assortment, ordering, pricing, merchandising, and inventory control to achieve required margin. (e.g. Quarterly Inventory, Cycle Counts, Weekly reset audits, Weekly tag changes); Maintain supply inventory including both processing the order and organizing supplies upon arrival.
* Demonstrated ability to multi task and assist in other departments throughout the day; Maintain organization and sanitation in coolers, desk area and work stations.
* Demonstrate the ability to support and engage customers through regular sampling in the Store.
* Quality and safety duties include inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of product. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to. Must keep backroom cleaned and organized to company standards as well as washing maintaining the backroom to company standards. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
* Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Managing Partner or Store Manager. Must wear approved non-slip shoes.
* Maintains excellent communication within the department and store management at all times.
* Directly participates in on-the-job training efforts in the department.
* Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests.
* Being able to listen to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences.
* Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring strict adherence to TFM guidelines.
* Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines is a must.
* Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics.
* Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and work across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions.
* Oral and written communication skills that allow for productive communication with co-workers, management and customers.
* Working knowledge in receiving preferred.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail, merchandising and multi-tasking skills.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
What you bring to the job:
* Organization and highly detailed oriented
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines
* A LOVE of food
* Ability to take initiative and work independently
* Superior customer focus
* Be a team player, goal-oriented
* Excellent time management
* Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
* Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
* Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, lifting, bending and reaching
* Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 10 – 60 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 80 pounds occasionally
* Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
* The safe and proper handling of knives, box cutters, and equipment
* Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours
At The Fresh Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Fresh Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled. The position covered by this is expressly declared to be 'at will,' meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent's employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon by any employee. Any change to this 'at will' employment status must be in writing and signed by the company designated personnel.
The Fresh MarketOrlandoFL