Work from methods sheets, prints quality bulletins, and procedures
Verify purchase orders and dates against delivery; make copies when necessary.
Develop efficient shipping logistics that allows Micross to manage the daily shipping needs.
Administer movement of incoming and outgoing materials throughout the factory.
Serve as a liaison and expeditor between departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Perform expeditor duties on orders that are late or tracking late as needed to support goals.
Improve security and tracking of inventory; maintain transaction documentation.
Streamline the shipping and receiving processes to reduce waste.
Develop error proofing processes that will eliminate shipping errors.
Liaise with the shipping carriers to ship effectively to minimize costs.
Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective measures whenever shipping errors occurs.
Track and maintain record of incoming, registered and outgoing packages.
Examine outgoing packages for appearance; package and seal by hand or machine.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new development, requirements and policies.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
Working knowledge of pallet jack and hand truck equipment
Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen
Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, lean environment while maintaining quality standards.
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Job Description
DISTRIBUTION SHIPPING / RECEIVING CLERK
The person will need steel or composite toe shoes.
Will work from 9 am to 6 pm with two 10 minute breaks and an hour lunch. M-F
May have to lift or move up to 40 or 50 pounds but not too often. Plus there-s always someone around who can help.
Environment is Air conditioned warehouse.
Familiar with an ERP system (we use Navision) would be helpful.
Job Profile Summary: Job Function
Under general supervision: Receives, stores, and distributes material and products. Also, picks, packs and processes shipping requests
according to work instructions.
Job Description: Responsibilities
* Receive and distribute all incoming packages / pack, post and schedule all shipping requests in a timely manner
* Unload containers and/or trucks bringing material and product for Evolution.
* Compare and identify information and counts, weigh and/or measure items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading
and purchase order.
* Monitor receiving area and prepare product to ensure that product is inspected and put away in a safe and timely manner.
* Mark materials with identifying information such as part number, description, quantity, container number and receiving date, if appropriate
* Pick product according to pick list and pick list summary
* Pack product according to THEIR Packaging guidelines.
* Assist office employees with tasks, as needed, with all shipping & receiving requests
* All employees must be aware, have knowledge and shall have received general training in Quality requirements. Training takes place in
the Onboarding process and in New Employee Orientation. More specific Quality training is job specific.
* All training related to the quality management system is done in accordance to the Training Management Process (QM1681).
* Exercises good use of company funds and property within the set guidelines. Maintains an honest and professional attitude as the
company-s representative at all times.
* Contributes to a safe working environment by maintaining own work space and reporting any potential hazards.
* Graduate of high school or GED
* 2+ years shipping & receiving experience
* Familiarity with carrier programs and processes
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a very fast paced environment
* Positive attitude
* Detail oriented
* Ability to problem solve
* Basic math skills
* Communication and organizational skills
* Some experience in an office environment using Microsoft Office is desired.
SEND RESUME TO NELSOJO@KELLYSERVICES.COM
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc.OrlandoFL
VIEW JOBS1/10/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-10T00:00WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is accountable for the operation of an industrial forklift in order to move raw materials and finished goods throughout the warehouse and production areas.
This position may also perform the loading of outgoing shipments to trailers for delivery to our customers or warehouses. Along with other team members, this employee has the general responsibility of contributing to site and company goals.
Major tasks include:
* Storage and movement of products and raw materials.
* Follows proper and accurate receiving procedures for various materials received at the plant.
* Operate material handling equipment which includes forklifts in a safe manner at all times.
* Ensure proper maintenance check of material handling equipment daily; notify supervisor of any discrepancies.
* Ability to perform spill clean up and rework procedures.
* Actively participate in safety programs.
* Keep area clean and organized at all times.
* Maintain and wear safety equipment at all times.
* Participation towards completion of other related tasks and duties as directed or needed.
* Loads outgoing shipments of finished goods.
* Loading of trailers as necessary.
Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have access to reliable transportation
Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
The successful candidate must also pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen.
One year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment
Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
Experience monitoring quality of raw materials or finished goods
Experience with material-handling equipment
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Shift/Schedule: Thursday, Friday Saturday and every other Wednesday. 12:00 pm-12:00 am
New Hire Pay Rate/Shift Premium: $16.25/hour. Hours worked on Saturday and 6:00pm - Midnight are 16.80/hour.
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00* Closes totes and places on skids for shipping
* Completes work assignments and priorities
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Packs goods for shipment
* Receives products
* Sorts goods
* Stocks packages
* 1 year experience in inventory management, accounting, or related area.
* Associate s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options
* Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs