Romulus , MI 48174
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Service Center Representative
This position coordinates the movement of customer's materials from suppliers through our Service Center Network. MUST HAVE FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE
Location: Romulus, MI
- 5pm-Finish (typically 2am-5am)
Pay: $16/hr (paid Weekly)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates, schedules, and dispatches of all service requirements from local pickups through deliveries. Must be direct liaison between dock operations and local delivery.
- Responsible for developing, tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures.
- Responsible for inter-company and intra-company communication.
- Coordinates trailer loads.
- Actively identifies and pursues innovative logistics approaches and makes recommendations based on analysis or factual information.
- Consistently provides exceptional customer service to multiple customers based upon process analysis.
- Utilizes computer techniques for analysis, simulation or information systems and documentation.
- Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company.
- Perform dock checks as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and write English is required. Bilingual English/Spanish is desired.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 12hrs per day
- Must be able frequently to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.