Shipping And Receiving Clerk
City of Industry , CA 91745
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is a large Flavorings company located in the City of Industry, CA. They are looking for a Shipping and Receiving Manager to oversee shipping efforts in their manufacturing facility. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all outbound orders are pulled, checked and loaded according to customer requirements. Position also ensures that delivers are checked, documented and received in a timely manner.
- Checks all outbound orders to ensure the accuracy of shipments matches customers requirements.
- Completes required documentation and paperwork for domestic and international goods.
- Arranges shipments with domestic and international freight forwarders and carriers.
- Loads outside carriers safely and efficiently.
- Receives and unloads inbound shipments.
- Confirms the packing slip, BOL, and COAs match purchase orders on inbound shipments
- Verifies physical counts against purchase orders quantities.
- Reports all discrepancies to the warehouse and purchasing managers.
- Completes receiving log documentation and enters product information in EPR to create lot codes.
- Works with outside drivers to complete delivery documentation paperwork.
- Communicates lost or damaged materials to Purchasing, Quality Control, and department manager and notes this on delivery receipt.
- Stocks all inbound shipments following QC release on a daily basis.
- Participates in the consolidation and sanitation of the warehouse.
- Performs cycle counts on as needed.
- High School Diploma desired.
- Basic Math skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and ERP data input.
- Knowledge of general warehousing and physical distribution
- Must pass and obtain Certificate of Completion Initial 49CFR/IATA/IMDG Dangerous Good Training
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Sanitation rules
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and other personnel