VIEW JOBS1/3/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-03T00:00Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
What you'll do:
* Be responsible for the efficient execution of Ship from Store (SFS) operations to ensure consistency with product picking, packaging, & shipping in the store.
* Accountable for reducing time spent on SFS operations due to an increased familiarity and process efficiencies.
* Assist in the receiving of merchandise & SFS supplies to and from the store and to ensure that all merchandise & SFS supplies are accurately stocked, and provide guest service, as necessary.
This job is composed of a variety of different tasks which may be covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to the SFS Leader, Merchandise Operations Leader, Store Leader and/or the Leader on Duty.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
* Knowledge of the store product and strong organization skills.
* Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping.
* Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and shipment building.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
VIEW JOBS1/12/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-12T00:00Overview
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don't have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn't just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it's a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
The Staff Meals Attendant is responsible for preparing the employee dining area, cleaning appropriate areas, and serving food to employees in a manner that provides a positive employee dining experience
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Serving meals to employees
* Keeping the cleanliness of the employee dining room
* Restocking salad, ice cream, and bagel bars
* Minimum of 3 months restaurant or fast food experience
* Must have exceptional guest service skills
* Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the back of house of the casino, which can be faced-paced with excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming's employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* Drug Screen
Disclaimer While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
VIEW JOBS1/12/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-12T00:00A Food Server is responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
* Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
* Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
* Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
* Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
* Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.