Aston , PA 19014
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Typical Day in the Life of a Shift Supervisor:
At Kidz World Family Fun Center our Shift Supervisor is involved with many aspects of the center. As the Shift Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the overall operation of the center including meeting or exceeding revenue and cost objectives, ensuring proper training of staff, and having guest service levels exceed our expectations.
OVERVIEW: Perform as a Team to provide a fun, safe, entertaining experience that exceeds Customer expectations.
Our Shift Supervisor needs to be an energetic, driven individual with a solid work ethic, positive attitude, and superior guest service skills. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Able to motivate and train our staff to the highest level of guest service.
- Proven operations background with exceptional leadership, communication and time management skills.
- Professional and personable; exceptional guest relations skills.
- Must be attentive in monitoring customers on activities, enforcing safety procedures in a friendly and professional manner.
- Complete opening/closing procedures as instructed by the Manager.
- Perform regular maintenance checks and duties during a shift to ensure the center is clean and neat always.
- Take reservations and group bookings accurately and completely.
- Answer telephones provide information regarding our offerings in a helpful, friendly manner utilizing suggestive selling techniques.
- Conduct routine maintenance and identify any problems with equipment, ensuring accurate documentation.
- Communicate key objectives to Customers by doing a briefing in a timely, entertaining manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Weekdays, Weekends, Mornings, Evenings and Holidays (including school closures)
- This position requires 2 or more years of experience in management
- You must have a passion for meeting our customers’ needs
- Proven teamwork and verbal communication skills are critical to this role
- Experience in a Fun Center or related experience a plus
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business, including weekends.
Job Type: Part Time