Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Shift Manager / Senior Production Supervisor
Louisville , KY 40202
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Shift Manager / Senior Production Supervisor in one of our state-of-the-art facilities, we want you to have vision for tomorrow and a plan to get there! You will collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives while overseeing the daily activity and development of our operators.
You'll work to identify opportunities to more efficiently produce great food at a low cost it's about an owner's mindset. We will lean on you to provide leadership and ensure we're meeting our standards for safety, food safety, quality, people development, service and cost. That's where you come in.
We produce over 65 million pounds of cookies per year. We take pride in our outstanding safety record. Come join all the great things we can offer here in Louisville!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Directing all activities for your assigned production lines on a shift in accordance with goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower and established procedures
- Managing plant projects that drive and facilitate change and communicating strategic vision to employees, motivating them to work toward common plans and objectives
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals as well as driving Continuous Improvement activity throughout the facility
- Identifying, developing and implementing best practices for safety, quality and equipment maintenance
- Using problem solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate operational issues
- Incorporate a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments, while acting as a liaison between the department and other departments, or business units, in the organization
- Performing schedule adherence monitoring and make necessary adjustments due to downtime, inventory, demand, and projection fluctuations. Additionally, manage unplanned downtime through proper equipment operation and preventative maintenance