Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sharepoint Online Architect
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Discover Technologies, LLC provides SharePoint Architect professional services in both the commercial and public sectors to ensure effective delivery of contracted services to customers world-wide. In this role, Discover Technologies SharePoint Architects engineer SharePoint applications and solutions that complement the built-in features. They are to have the commensurate experience/capability to perform the following responsibilities and possess the required professional qualifications:
- Develop solution recommendations to clients and provide technical leadership and oversight to the implementation of the solution.
- A leading contributor position responsible for the overall design and technical oversight of complex technology solutions driven by client initiatives and the clients environment.
- Responsibility will span all layers of the business infrastructure and interfaces with the customer and executive management to define requirements and recommend solutions.
- Communicate with customer staff recommending design for all facets of the SharePoint farm to include solution design for customer requests.
- Direct work of other technical staff.
- Advise client on feasibility of requirements and priorities.
- Participate in creation of project deliverables.
- Define design and implementation processes and workflows to enforce the SDLC.
- (8) Years of technical experience in SharePoint design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support.
- Appropriate SharePoint 2010/2013 level 2 certification is a plus
- SharePoint Online customization experience (SPFx) is preferred
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to successfully collaborate with team members
- Good written and oral communications skills are required.
- Minimum of 8 years' professional experience