Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Summit Technologies, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Summit Technologies has a position for a SharePoint Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the successful development, deployment, and integration of our customers SharePoint system. In-depth knowledge and strong SharePoint integration skills in an Office 365 enterprise environment required. This is a government position requiring you to be eligible for a Public Trust security clearance. This on-site position is located in
- Work with the SharePoint team and with business sponsors and stakeholders to conceive, design, and document the requirements for SharePoint solutions.
- Coordinate with business sponsors and customers to re-engineer business processes.
- Gather, document, circulate for review, and revise solution requirements.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes.
- Document the program and project deliverables as required.
- Develop and deliver training materials for revised business processes and SharePoint solutions.
- Consult with customers to prototype, refine, test and debug SharePoint solutions and content development.
- Data collection, tracking, customer interaction, and coordination.
- Provide quality control for SharePoint team deliverables.
- Assist in the development of content management best practices and governance.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 6 years of experience with business process analysis, requirements development and documentation and training materials development
- At least 5 years working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience evaluating current business processes and determining technical solutions using SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of application development lifecycle to include Agile Scrum development methodology
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident.
- All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply or forward the following information to email@example.com and place "5348" in the email subject line:
- Updated resume in Word format including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Best times and ways (email addresses and phone numbers) to reach you
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits)
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.