VIEW JOBS10/9/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-07T00:00Job Description:
Ferguson Enterprises is seeking a mid-to-senior level developer to join our team to develop clean, scalable, custom applications, and workflow solutions using C#, .NET, SharePoint Online, Power Apps, Power Automate, and/or Microsoft SQL. The successful applicant will participate in the full life-cycle duties; to include the configuration, design, development, testing, documentation, installation, and support of applications. This role works with key business stakeholders and technical peers throughout the organization to translate business needs into functional and technical requirements, and ultimately into delivered solutions that solve business problems, increases productivity, and automates processes.
Position is able to sit 100% remote.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops new web components using .NET, SQL, Azure, Power platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), and C# for Microsoft 365.
* Extends SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
* Deploys custom-developed and third-party SharePoint and/or Microsoft 365 solution packages.
* Documents internal processes and maintains technical design documents (TDDs).
* Provides troubleshooting support for SharePoint Online workflows, Power Automate flows, Power Apps, Business Connectivity Services (BCS) connections, and application integrations.
* Provides recommendations on SharePoint Site architecture, design, and processes.
* Creates and manages out-of-box workflows to automate processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Successful history as a hands-on developer lead for projects in a complex and fast-paced large environment.
* High-level coding skills- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET frameworks.
* PowerShell scripting experience preferred.
* Experience with SharePoint Framework applications in .NET.
* Some experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, web parts, and workflow creation.
* Experience with SharePoint migration third-party tools (i.e. ShareGate, Metalogix) preferred.
* Ability to express ideas clearly in written and verbal communications.
* Ability to follow established software development processes and change management processes.
* Strong ability to work independently.
* Strong interpersonal skills while working with a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment.
* Nice-to-have experience with agile tracking software such as Azure Dev/Ops.
* The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
VIEW JOBS10/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-24T00:00We are seeking a SharePoint Administrator to administer and advise on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a SharePoint platform for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise. <br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Collects user requirements; and directs the SharePoint configuration, design, redesign, installation, migration, and maintenance processes associated with databases and resources.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Manages the SharePoint servers; troubleshoots and fixes server issues; and ensures the platform is updated.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Administers and advises on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a SharePoint platform for an organization.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s degree</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ability to obtain a Public Trust</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Minimum four (4) years with directly relevant experience as a SharePoint Administrator including developing, updating, and maintaining SharePoint configurations </li>
<u>What you’ll get!</u>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Comprehensive Medical</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Competitive PTO</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Tuition Assistance</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Professional Development opportunities</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">The ability to influence major initiatives</li>
<u>Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy</u><br />
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.<br />