Sharepoint Developer Administrator
Fabergent (Confidential Company)
Scottsdale , AZ 85251
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Microsoft SharePoint Developer/Administrator position will focus on needs analysis, design, build, and go-live in addition to support for a large Microsoft SharePoint environment. The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
- Troubleshoots and manages resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
- Builds understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within an organization through the creation of self-service options.
- Shares knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology.
- Leads and direct others in the overall administration of a specialized platform or technology.
- Performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of specialization.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of one or more communication and collaboration technologies including: messaging; web/media server; multimedia customer contact technologies (call centers, web chat, email, etc.); social networking technologies; mobile messaging technologies and solutions; office productivity tools and solutions; virtualization technologies; and tools to support and maintain these technologies.