This position pays $65,000 to $75,000 along with a VERY generous Bonus Plan and Vacation / Sick Time package, Medical Insurance, and a lot of extras!
- Please Note: Applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Candidates applying need to reside locally in Minnesota or South Dakota
This position can be remote &/or could work at any branch in MN or SD. Must live in MN or SD for Remote also
The SharePoint Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, maintaining, and automating data and analysis solutions; testing results; assisting other employees in the development and use of automated business intelligence tools and technology; promoting the adoption of BI analytical solutions, concepts, and tools; maximizing return on the BI investment through instructing and mentoring our internal customers and Business Intelligence team.
This person is expected to manage and bring to conclusion multiple projects; manage competing priorities in a complex environment; devise creative technical solutions; contribute to a departmental and corporate-wide knowledge base; promote best practice methods; have the ability to convey a strong presence and professional image and deal confidently with complex technical problems; have the ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver with a passion for design and user experiences.
- Bachelors degree (preferably with an emphasis in two of the following: Economics, Business, Accounting, Mathematics, or Computer Science) and three (3) years of experience in a related field or the equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Extensive experience in SharePoint Designer, custom workflow design, and Visio.
- Aptitude for detail, project management skills, requirements gathering, mentoring, best-practice methods, customer service skills, organizational skills, decision-making skills, quality-improvement skills, problem-solving skills, and strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and will have excellent prioritizing and administrative skills.
- 2+ years of experience developing solutions with SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016
- 1+ year of professional experience using InfoPath 2007 or 2010.
- SharePoint certification is preferred.
1. Work effectively with internal customers to improve the quality of data capture, retrieval, and reporting; understand specific customer, management, and operational needs; perform analysis of business process flows and design solutions that align with our business objectives.
2. Proactively identify and evaluate improvements and benefits that could be derived from modifications or automation of existing business and manual processes; establish credibility at all levels, and build problem-solving partnerships with internal customers and colleagues.
3. Research, analyze, build, and maintain automated solutions using various software applications, BI tools, and SQL language; become a power user of the applications and BI tools used to produce queries, reports, and solutions.
4. Successfully develop, execute, and review test plans that thoroughly test data integrity and allow for quality implementation of new or modified applications and reporting tools.
5. Gather technical requirements and translate into software capabilities, application, and/or operational requirements, and consult with internal customers on best practices. Develop and maintain a knowledge base for cross-training team members and a self-service reference for internal customers.
6. Manage multiple BI projects simultaneously; prepare project timelines; organize solution development specifications; monitor, review, and report on project progress.
7. Serve as liaison between our internal customers and DBA team to help develop and implement the storage and access of information through the data warehouse for the creation and production of automated reports and solutions. Work with System Administration, Developers, QA, and PMO teams to ensure SharePoint sites and solutions conform to accepted standards. Help drive the organization towards standardization and industry best practices.
8. Communicate in formal presentation settings including verbal proposals, process flows, formal written presentations, and deliverables covering areas of expertise; plan and conduct BI tool training workshops for internal customers; provide mentoring for BI team; identify and respond to end-user questions and issues in a timely, courteous manner. Provide leadership and work guidance to less-experienced personnel.
9. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and accuracy; decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.