Servicenow Solutions Consultant - Custom Development - Solutions Division
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CRI Advantage is a ServiceNow partner looking for a ServiceNow Solutions Consultant with knowledge and experience in ServiceNow implementations, integrations, configurations and custom application development. The candidate will also provide ServiceNow proofs of concept, product functional demos and other development activities in support of business development as time permits.
This role will include up to 50% travel in the region extending to the neighboring states of Texas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong ServiceNow implementation experience across the spectrum of IT and Business process support and automation application modules.
- Industry experience developing and integrating solutions utilizing ServiceNow from requirements gathering, configuration/customization, through testing to final implementation.
- Knowledge of the ITIL v3/2011 process framework.
- Knowledge of Scrum / agile development principles.
Collaborate with CRIs Sales and/or Solutions teams or other co-workers to develop accounts, including presenting ServiceNow and CRI capabilities.
Evaluate opportunities for fit with ServiceNow products and recommend solutions.
Develop demo instances highlighting CRIs ability to address customer requirements.
Work in collaboration with ServiceNows and CRIs technical resources.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops with customers and document project functional and non-functional requirements and/or User Stories
- Manage execution of User Stories and maintain Backlog within Sprints and Epics
- Develop custom items, features and workflows to satisfy business needs
- Design and develop queries, widgets, reports and dashboards
- Integrations with LDAP, Active Directory, Jira, MobileReach, WorkDay, and other common or unique 3rd-party application integrations with the ServiceNow platform, using either out-of-box / plug-in integration APIs or custom-developed APIs.
- Build unit and functional test specifications and/or scripts; conduct unit and functional testing; oversee and/or assist customer acceptance testing; conduct post-production release testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform; including implementation and configuration of the core ITSM applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Request, as well as Business applications such as Human Resource Service Management.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modifications of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Experience with ITOM, Discovery and Orchestration.
- Experience with Human Resources module is desired.
- Experience with Security modules is desired.
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow is desired.
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, Bootstrap, AngularJS and JSON), System and Process Automation is desired.
- Possess a good understanding of ITIL v3/2011.
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification is required.
- ServiceNow Application Developer or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification is desired.