We are seeking a senior ServiceNow developer to work collaboratively with a talented team. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment with a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code and a curiosity to explore the latest technologies in the ITSM space.
Lead / assist with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Analysts on functional requirements and specifications.
Develop high-quality solutions using the ServiceNow platform.
Collaborate with business analysts and other developers throughout development to refine solutions.
Review and test other team members code to ensure a quality product.
Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution. Support the implementation of updates and features into production. Provide guidance and training to less-experienced programmer/analysts.
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00If you're passionate about becoming a Nationwide associate and believe you have the potential to be something great, let's talk.
Number 54 on the Fortune Magazine 100 Best Places to Work.
Primary Middle Market territory relationship manager for standard Commercial Lines. Markets, manages and underwrites new and renewal commercial lines business through direct contact with select agencies or brokers. Drives profit and premium to meet financial goals and objectives through development, negotiation and execution of business plans. Leads and influences agencies through creation of sales strategies and implementation of sales processes and practices that drive new sales, increase shelf space, profit and member retention. Collaborates with all internal business partners to support and increase the overall NW presence.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to manager or director. No direct reports.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitors market conditions, competitive landscape, and confirms information gathered within market space. Researches risk, environment and factors necessary to win the account.
* Analyzes quality and quantity of risks underwritten and prepares reports accordingly. May review agency books of business as well as profit/growth results and trends to recommend and implement action plans. Analyzes regional underwriting performance experience, identifies problems on a territory level and proposes action plans to address/rectify those situations.
* Achieves production, profitability and service objectives. Quotes, prices and underwrites new and renewal policies and endorsements, primarily for complex or service sensitive accounts. Monitors risk selection and pricing decisions for entire agency plant, both on a book of business and individual account level basis. Decisions require review of multiple variables, leveraging agency relationships, inspection reports and evaluation of exceptions. Reviews for acceptability and handles those within authority using company underwriting guidelines and standards.
* Manages workflow and intricacies of underwriting assigned work by utilizing company tools and systems. Ensures file handling quality and workflow efficiency. Manages large, complex work and coordinates work with and through others to meet service level agreements. Effectively influences activities of Middle Market Underwriting Team to facilitate the successful delivery and execution of select agency business plans.
* Drives robust agency business planning to deliver detailed performance plans with actions, accountabilities and scheduled performance checkpoints. Ensures strong territorial objectives to maximize profit and pipeline management. Proactively identifies opportunities for all lines of business and refers to appropriate business leaders. Plans and coordinates the efforts of the Middle Market Underwriting Team regarding new business, renewals, service plans, etc. Identifies prospects and recommends new agency appointments.
* Markets Nationwide products and services to help drive agency and company results, including all enterprise products that may enhance offerings. Assists agency with strategies for pipeline management, producer development and to develop new business in targeted industries and preferred markets. Responds effectively to assess accounts and develop business propositions that win the business.
* Proactively consults with agents and internal partners to develop business solutions. Shares understanding of organizational capabilities and opportunities to drive maximum value of relationships. Consults regarding the appetite, acceptability, terms, conditions, pricing and sales techniques of large or unique business. Provides industry trend observations to leadership. Consults with agencies regarding risk management and coverage options and to improve retention and profitability.
* Effectively communicates with agencies to establish the company as the provider of choice for the territory for all enterprise products with an emphasis on commercial lines. Communicates product, technology changes and company objectives. Communicates market intelligence to agencies and leadership. Communicates and collaborates actively with team members and leadership to share industry trends, and field underwriting experience.
* Completes agency visits as appropriate to develop new accounts, service existing accounts, review agency performance, and enhance agency relationship. Develops and maintains strong business relationships with agencies, producers and key groups.
* Leads delivery of appropriate customer service levels. Follows up and ensures proper handling of escalated customer service requests.
* Ensures that tools, training and support are in place to positively impact success for the agencies and territory. Identifies and communicates training needs and opportunities. Participates in program and product orientation meetings in conjunction with Sales/Marketing partners as the underwriting subject matter expert.
* Proven ability to manage heavy workload effectively and backup other team members as needed. Monitors business plan results to determine performance and development of any action plans to ensure alignment with underwriting philosophies, standards and performance expectations. Reviews business in process, lost business and drives implementation of business plan. Leads discussion for assigned agents in agency reviews.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Typical Skills and Experiences:
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
License/Certification/Designation: Relevant professional designation such as CPCU or CIC is preferred.
Experience: Seven years of progressively responsible underwriting and sales experience in commercial lines business preferred. Expertise in markets consistent with our underwriting appetite and product portfolio preferred.
Knowledge: Thorough working knowledge of commercial underwriting, pricing and coverage for Middle Market business. Knowledge of company sales and underwriting standards and practices company commercial products and programs. Knowledge of state statutes and regulations.
Skills/Competencies: Excellent interpersonal and sales skills. Ability to build and maintain cooperative and mutually rewarding internal and external partnerships. Must have the ability to perform duties with independent judgment with underwriting authority and company underwriting standards. Demonstrated decision-making ability required in day-to-day operations where there may be unclear or competing priorities, including evaluating and recommending solutions to customer service, work processing, underwriting selection and rating and best practices compliance. Strong drive for results.
Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
Staffing exceptions to the above must be approved by the hiring manager's leader and HR Business Partner.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the Nationwide Values and Guiding Behaviors.
Overtime Eligibility: Not Eligible (Exempt)
Working Conditions: Heavy travel with extended stays may be required. Most incumbents work from a remote location. A valid drivers license and safe driving record are required.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Evaluation Activity: JC/KP 3-2018
Additional Job Description
This position can be filled by a qualified candidate from the office in Des Moines, IA or work from home in the state of Minnesota.
Job ID: 52786
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Description
Safety is our Priority ~~Apply today!
The Safety Specialist provides safety leadership to ensure the facility (including agriculture, operations and packaging/warehousing areas) is in compliance with corporate safety standards, partner with facility management to implement safety directives and training initiatives, improve overall safety performance, reduce incident and accident rates and ensure site safety policies and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations.
* Reduces the number and severity of accidents and OSHA incidents through development and implementation of various safety programs to ensure OSHA compliance of equipment and employee behavior through awareness safety training.
* Develops and reinforces a culture that reflects an attitude and value for the safety of all employees in concert with factory managers and supervisors.
* Participates in Company-wide safety activities in the areas of policy development, implementation and maintenance of safety policies and procedures and is authorized to ensure compliance with OSHA and company safety policies.
* Participates in OSHA inspections; assists with discussions with OSHA regarding final citation language, abatement requirements and dates as well as related penalties.
* Ensures internal formal audits are conducted of all facilities for OSHA compliance and provides abatement recommendations as required. Participates in the development of safety related capital projects.
* Develops and implements effective safety training plans specific to work environment. Partners with management to ensure all employees receive appropriate and required safety training and understand OSHA regulations.
* Participates in the development of the annual safety strategic plan; to include establishing goals, programs and measurements for the upcoming year.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Safety and Health or a related field
* Three to five years of safety related experience in an industrial setting.
* Knowledge of Federal and State OSHA regulations and compliance procedures Excellent analytical, communication, influencing and training skills are required
* The ability to work effectively with all employees to continuously improve employee safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Crystal Sugar CompanyMoorheadMN
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00<strong>Project Manager 12 Month Contract</strong><br />
Under the general direction of the PMO leadership, works independently to develop and execute project plans and supporting documents for various infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity. Successful project leadership and execution requires a strong understanding of project management concepts and terminology.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Primary contact for customers; understands & manages customer expectations & business needs; building and sustaining positive relationships.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Develop and manage project schedules, including resource plans and budgets.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ensure defined project scope is adhered to and that all changes in scope are documented and approved via the agreed upon change management process.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Monitor the progress of all functional disciplines throughout the implementation process.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proactively identify and manage potential project risks / threats, develop and pursue mitigation strategies, as warranted, and communicate to management in a timely manner.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ensure on-time achievement of project milestones and deliverables as defined within the contract and project plan.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ensure accurate reporting of time and materials expended on projects to internal management and the customer.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provide timely written and/or verbal communication regarding project status, health and direction to key stakeholders including internal and external management (as appropriate).</li>
<strong>Minimum Requirements Needed:</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">5+ years related experience in project management.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Previously experience leading projects from an Infrastructure perspective.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong communication skills, verbal and written.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with client facing/client management projects</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Preferred PMP Certification </li>
CoSourcing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: CoSourcing Partners is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CoSourcing Partners are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CoSourcing Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. CoSourcing Partners encourages applicants of all ages.<br />