Servicenow Custom App Developer - Remote
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Highmetric is ServiceNow's Gold Sales and Integrations partner.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Custom App Developer to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and organizational skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for C2C contracts or employment visa transfers/sponsorships.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of the ServiceNow System deployment, integration, implementation, etc.
- ITIL Certification
- Strong Plus: ServiceNow Certifications
What you will be doing:
- Custom ServiceNow application development
- Conduct workshops with organizations to gather requirements
- Provide insight and guidance on self-service strategies and design
- Document requirements to create a functional design specification
- Develop custom items, features and workflows to satisfy business needs
- Design and develop queries, reports and dashboards
- Use product APIs for integrations with LDAP, Slack, PagerDuty or other Web Services interfaces
- Assisting in customer acceptance testing
- Building Front-End Service Portals from the ground up according to customer needs
- Delivering the best service and high quality to all of our customers
- We offer a competitive base salary
- The best training in the industry
- An open working environment
- Open door policy
- Full benefits
- Laptop - Macs
- $ for your phone + internet
- A corporate credit card
- WORK AT LIGHTSPEED WITH THE ENTERPRISE CLOUD ~ ServiceNow & HighMetric
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran