Service Technician / Refrigeration
West Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 2 months ago
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Refrigeration Repair Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
You will have the opportunity to repair to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers' homes.
We provide the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunities
Requirements CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
At least 1
2 years of appliance repair or refrigeration experience, preferred
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
• Healthcare benefits, employee funded 401(k) savings plan, vacation & paid holidays, disability plans
• Competitive full-time wages; sales commissions
• Generous merchandise discounts
• Service vehicle, fuel, uniforms, laptop, cell phone