Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate need for an experienced Service Technician / Millwright to troubleshoot, repair and maintain overhead cranes, conveyor systems and material handling systems.
Benefits of the Service Technician / Millwright position include:
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00am 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $25.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE
- This is a direct-hire opportunity and not a contract-to-hire or temp position.
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Service Technician / Millwright position include:
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects & measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system. Realigns & adjusts components. This may include spindles and clutches.
- Starts machines & equipment to test operation following repair.
- May repairs broken parts by setting up and operating metalworking tools such as lathes, drill presses, & grinders to make or repair parts.
Qualificationsfor the Service Technician / Millwright position include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus at least five years related mechanical and electrical installation, maintenance and repair experience.
- Troubleshooting experience on industrial electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints & documents such as instructions, procedure manuals and the ability to write routine reports or correspondence
- Must be able to communicate, both verbal and written, effectively with customers or other employees
- Strong with basic algebra & geometry with the ability to solve practical problems.
- Must own a proper set of tools based on experience level.
- Proficient using a computer and basic data entry skills.