Boston , MA 02203
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Camso is now part of the Michelin Group.By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
We are looking for Service Technicians to support our Service Center in Boston WindhamYou will work with the highest regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Dismounts and mounts tires as specified by the customer order.
- Perform preventive maintenance and ensure cleanliness of all equipment including service vehicles
- Ensure tools and servicing equipment are kept clean and operational at all times.
- Filling orders and unloading shipments as required.
- Follow company procedures and supervisor’s instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Required (number of years, field, position, achievements…)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Preferred industry experience: industrial and/or mechanical aptitude preferred.
Other knowledge/technical requirements or professional information, languages, travel required
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) software applications.
- Travel required: 0-10%