· Delivery and set-up of DI water bottles at customer locations
· Driving company vehicle (standard truck modified for deliveries) within 100-mile radius of work location. Including a rotational Yuma Arizona Route that includes a night stay over.
· Repairing leaks in plumbing lines.
· Troubleshooting pumps/motors.
· Will use hand cart to load and unload/deliver bottles
· Must have a clear DMV record (supplier will need to run check at time of offer).
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, and up to 100lbs with assistance.
· The ability to use hand truck and pallet jacks to move heavier loads.
· Basic understanding of pumps/motors.
· Basic electrical understanding.
· Must have prior plumbing experience (PVC).
· Must have basic mechanics tools, i.e. channel locks, screw drivers, etc…
· HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
· 1-year work experience demonstrated Customer Service skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Proficient keyboarding skills.
· Prior electrical experience.
· 2 year degree
· 1 year work experience mechanical/electrical trouble shooting and repair.
· Working DOT knowledge.
· Experience with Water Treatment Industry in Service.
· Desired Work Traits;
o Clear Thinker-ability to identify and prioritize action items quickly and efficiently.
o External Focus-Considers impact of actions and decisions on customers, industry, and public viewpoint. Measures performance through customer perception.
o Continuous Learner-strives to increase knowledge, skill and experience in function and industry.
o Excellent demonstrated professional communication skills-verbal and written.
o Teamwork skills
o Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
o Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
o Dependable, accountable and diligent
Arete Technologies Inc