Service Team Member
Tony C's Coal Fired Pizza
Bee Cave , TX 78738
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tony C's NY Style Pizza
Positions Available- Pizza- Line- Prep Cook
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza is Austin owned and operated by Tc4 & Co Hospitality, dedicated to Hard Work, High Standards and Notable Hospitality. Led by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award-Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Pizza & Beer Garden, The League Kitchen & Tavern, Mighty Fine Burgers, and Tony Cs New York Style Pizza.
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza features an upscale selection of New York-style pies, pasta and wine in an airy, brick-lined space with modern decor. Fresh ingredients, family recipes, authentic and eclectic flavors, a coal oven burning at nearly 1000 degrees .a few degrees above the rest. creates an extraordinary experience.
We are looking for a Busser to support our service team.
and set up our dining areas. Busser responsibilities include serving plates, glasses and silverware, refilling beverages and cleaning tables. If you enjoy a fast-paced way of working and want to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry, wed like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our daily operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Refill beverages and take orders
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant, appreciated but not required
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Great Earning Potential
- Flexible Hours
- Awesome Work Environment
- Experience Appreciated, but not Required
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement
- Insurance Options