Kirkland , WA 98033
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Service Manager is responsible for driving excellence in client experiences and team members interactions each and every day. This position will be responsible for high level escalation of customer issues and account services. This position will actively listen to client problems and concerns in order to effectively remediate issues. The Service Manager will act as primary supervisor for daily operations of the technical support team. The manager will escalate within and outside of the team in order to ensure client service and experience is set to the highest levels. Responsible for managing the service department to specific KPIs, contractually obligated SLAs and continual process improvement. Coaching and mentorship to assist the technical team in their professional development goals will be an integral part of this role. The position will aid the sales team in identifying team members who can support new business and will also provide technical account supervision in the sales and ongoing support process.
- Driving excellence in client experiences and team members interactions each and every day.
- Work with support team and management to ensure issues are processed quickly and effectively for the highest support levels
- Set standards and measurable thresholds for service delivery and mentor team members through execution of services against metrics
- Manage team scheduling and support center service delivery
- Provide direct, daily oversight to ticket queues to aid in delivery of SLAs and high service standards
- Serve as an advanced problem solver with creative solutions and a focus on long-term stability
- Provide daily, weekly, and overall KPI management and remediation expectations for the service teams
- Understand contracts and agreements with the goal of executing contractual obligations through service delivery
- Apply continual process improvement strategies
- As a member of the leadership team fully participate in delivering on FusionTeks mission and values.
- Energetic, flexible, and driven
- Previous experience in a service ticket driven business
- A passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- Previous experience in service management
- Impressive communication skills, both verbal and written
- A ridiculous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate in a professional but fun environment while remaining cool under pressure is essential.
- A competitive pay rate and potential for bonus payments
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- A choice of two medical plans, a dental plan, a vision plan and 401k plan with a 4% match
- Continuing education and certification assistance
- A fun and energetic company culture
All offers are conditional on the successful completion of a background check. We value a diverse team!