Fun Town RV
Waco , TX 76701
Posted 1 week ago
Currently Seeking: Service Manager
Fun Town RV is Texass largest RV Chain, with 11 locations and growing!
Fun Town RV Cleburne is the Largest Towable RV dealer in the Nation; all our current locations are in the top 40 Nationally!
Fun Town RV carries the top towable brands in the USA.
Currently located in DFW, Waco, San Angelo, Houston, Giddings, Denton, Rockwall, Purcell OK, Thackerville OK, Tyler TX, and our newest location in Elkhart IN.
Fun Town is seeking an RV Service Manager to supervise all aspects of a repair shop. The Service Manager will be held accountable for effectively achieving and maintaining dealership goals concerning customer satisfaction, revenue, gross profit and the department.
Essential Duties and
- Quality Assurance Review estimates and actual repair time.
- Manage the Service Department to achieve superior results in customer service and financial performance.
- Hire, train, motivate, and monitor the performance of the Service Department staff.
- Oversee department personnel and ensure that they follow assigned work schedules and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Enforce safety requirements and federal, state and local regulations that may affect operations
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Service Department.
- Managing department staff including Administration, Foreman, Service Writers, and Technicians.
- Implement training and on-going training and support of department personnel.
- Maintain awareness of current and projected market conditions.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies and programs as necessary to attain the dealerships objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management.
Qualified candidate will have the following:
- Prior RV or Automotive experience as a Service Manager.
- Ability to think beyond industry norms and find ways to increase margins.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Professional appearance is a must.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to listen and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.