VIEW JOBS7/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-10-02T00:00Experience in standard help desk procedures. Logs all help desk interactions, tracks and routes problems and requests and documents resolutions. Experience as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting network applications and hardware and software PC and printer problems.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Level I: 0-3 Years related work experience & A.A. degree (may substitute with a High School diploma equivalency with at least 18 months related experience)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Level II: 4-8 Years related work experience & & A.A. degree (may substitute with a High School diploma equivalency with at least 18 months related experience)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Level III: 9-15 years related work experience, B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field, & a certification in accordance with DoD Instruction 8570.01M.</li>
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Candidate must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance. This is a full-time position, located in Huntsville, AL.<br />
VIEW JOBS7/1/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-29T00:00Job Summary
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest providing outstanding guest service during their stay and settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying reservations hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work in related field helpful.
* Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
* Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
* Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
* Ability to use logic to define the problem collect information establish facts draw valid conclusions interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations
* An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings nights weekends and holidays
* Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services (i.e. lifestyle full service resort etc)
* Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality policies standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are met.
* Handle requests for information mail and messages in an efficient and courteous manner.
* Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours of operation.
* Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants transportation entertainment etc.
* Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
* Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
* Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow rate quoting scenario.
* Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules as well as hospitality terminology.
* Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as required.
* Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
* Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
* Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as needed to guests and meeting rooms.
* Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other associates.
* As needed deliver guest items such as luggage newspapers messages packages amenities or other items requested by guests or team members
* Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and things to do around the hotel.
* Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to the following: helping coworkers in other areas of the hotel maintaining a clean and organized work area and overall cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel and grounds
Delivering exceptional amenities and services, Courtyard Huntsville University Drive invites travelers to take off on an adventure. Guests will feel at home in our rooms and suites providing complimentary Wi-Fi. They can kick back on our plush bedding and enjoy premium cable channels on our flat-panel TVs. Guests can keep up with their exercise goals in our fitness center, and make a splash while swimming laps in our outdoor pool. We are located near shopping and dining and close to the University of Alabama in Huntsville and Oakwood University, making it easy to visit an alma mater or catch up with loved ones attending school. Guests will be just minutes from U.S. Space & Rocket Center and Huntsville Botanical Garden.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
VIEW JOBS6/24/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-22T00:00A Line Service Technician (LST) is a customer service role responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards safely providing requested services for general aviation aircraft, crews and passengers. An LST routinely operates ground service equipment and uses knowledge of the company's policies and procedures to provide efficient and excellent service to customers and other guests to the fixed base operation (FBO)
Persons employed as an LST are expected to:
* Work as part of a team delivering safe and efficient aircraft services while providing a welcoming atmosphere to customers and other guests
* Collaborate, cooperate and work closely with all coworkers, customers, clients, vendors, and aircraft crewmembers to ensure customer service needs are met. This includes ensuring efficient and accurate communication through various methods to accomplish operational tasks
* Service aircraft as requested by management or customers, such as fueling, de-icing, lavatory, ground power and potable water services, parking, marshalling, delivering catering and towing
* Operate and drive ground service equipment such as fuel trucks, de-icing trucks, ground power units, tugs, and stair trucks, shuttles, etc.
* Offer, promote, sell and deliver general aviation services to crewmembers, customers and other guests
* Maintain safe, clean and secure ramps and operations
* Drive a shuttle vehicle with passengers and/or luggage and cargo
* Load and unload luggage and other cargo into/out of aircraft and from/into the FBO or other location
* Fuel handling including fuel quality control, fuel receipt, inventory and maintaining accurate related documentation
* Provide professional and friendly customer service while exhibiting a positive and helpful attitude, consideration and courtesy to everyone at all times
* Understand, comply with and enforce all operational, safety, and customer service requirements for all aspects of the job
* Understand, comply with and enforce all security (physical, cyber and data) protocols as dictated by Signature and the airport
* Create accurate records pertaining to time worked and activities and services performed
* Abide by emergency response procedures when/if critical events occur
* Recommend improvements to Signature's standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel
* Other duties as requested
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.