Service Department Manager
Madison , AL 35756
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Available Position: Service Manager
Do you have what it takes to lead a highly motivated and well trained staff? We are looking for you.
As a service manager at Redstone Harley-Davidson, Alabamas highest volume dealership, we are looking for a Customer satisfaction oriented Service manager who is capable of leading a team of highly motivated and trained staff. This person is not afraid to get in there with the team and work WITH them to achieve the overall department goal. As a Service Manager you will be expected to provide the following:
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Focus on quality.
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers. Maximize productivity levels of service technicians
- Review work-in-progress to ensure equality and timeliness.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
- Ensure employees keep a clean, efficient, and orderly department
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude demonstrate our commitment to Make Things Right.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the service business.
If this person is you, please click the link below to apply.
*Competitive Pay with Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
*Employee Pricing on H-D Product