Jenks , OK 74037
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our servers have the opportunity to make great money when they are friendly, knowledgeable, and Deliver FUN with PASSION! If you want in on the action, apply now!
GolfSuites in Jenks, OK, is a year-round golf entertainment venue. We pride ourselves on Delivering FUN with PASSION by building relationships and creating unforgettable experiences, for each and every guest. We are also committed to creating a welcoming, positive and engaging atmosphere for all Team Partners (which is what we call our employees).
- Serve guests in a positive and friendly manner
- Provide information to help with food and beverage selections, including up-selling when appropriate
- Adheres to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen
- Delivers initial drinks and refills in a timely manner
- Keep tables tidy and clean at all times (including pre-bussing and bussing as needed)
- Explains game functionality and supports guests with adding game time as needed
- Monitors game progress to optimize table turns
- Delivers checks and collects payment timely
- Adheres to all relevant health department rules/regulations
- Verify identification and age requirements of guests
- Provide outstanding service and build rapport with guests to create positive atmosphere
- 1+ years of serving experience strongly preferred, not required
- ABLE Liquor License
- Tulsa Health Department Food Handlers Permit
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on and as a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions for extended periods
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
GolfSuites is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment.
Benefits will be discussed during the interview process