Devil's Thumb Ranch
Winter Park , CO 80482
- PT & FT Year-Round hours
- 128 hours of Paid Time Off if FT, Year Round employment status
- Affordable furnished housing, if working a minimum of 35 hours/week or more
- Health, Dental & Life & Vision Insurances, plus 401k Employer Match of up to $2,000 annually--if FT, Year-Round employment status
- Employer-sponsored monthly events such as Avalanche, Rockies& Nuggets games, Zip-lining, Snow-tubing, Hiking, Bowling, Recreation Center, etc.
- Employer-sponsored Softball and Hockey leagues
- Wellness Program opportunities including meditation, complimentary daily Yoga, trail running & mountain-biking workshops
- 25% discounts at all Devil's Thumb Ranch restaurants, activities including Trail Rides, and Spa Treatments
- Overtime for hours worked over 40/week
- Discounted Winter Park Ski Resort season pass (available annually in season)or 1/2 price Grand Park Rec Center Pass
- Referral bonus of $250 if we hire someone you refer
"The mountains are calling and I must go..." for more than just a weekend! Join a growing, fast-paced team of hardworking, passionate, and adventurous individuals who strive to improve themselves and the Ranch every day. From multiple food & beverage outlets, to the stables, to the Spa, Devil's Thumb Ranch offers many "spokes" of opportunity to keep the wagon wheel turnin'.Our mission at Devils Thumb Ranch is to offer guests and employees the true, premier Colorado experience. Working here means surrounding yourself with the great outdoors and the rugged individualism the West has always been known for. Living in Grand County offers opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Lake Granby and Winter Park Ski Resort. From epic mountain biking to the growing music scene, its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to strengthen your skills across a variety of departments in an incredible setting.By joining the team, you'll benefit from some of the same special experiences that make the Ranch an unsurpassed guest retreat: access to hiking and Nordic ski trails, discounts at all restaurant outlets, and fun, free employee events. Other great perks that come with the gig include: discounts on lodging, activities, meals and spa treatments, along with transitional affordable housing and free shuttle service.Devil's Thumb Ranch is the choice Colorado employer that you have been searching for. Join us!Principal Purpose of Job:
The Server is responsible for serving food and beverages to guests according to established sequence of service and to suggest dinner courses, appropriate wines and answer questions pertaining to food preparation of the menu.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Servers will present menus, suggest food courses (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
* Servers will answers questions regarding preparation of food and gear the suggestions on dynamics of the table.
* Support and contribute to the mission and overall success of the resort by accomplishing performance objectives focused on up selling of food and beverage.
* Servers will be Ranch Ambassadors for the clients and be able to support Ranch-Wide knowledge to the clients.
* Servers will complete open and closing side work.
* Ensure Ranch Mission is executed.
* Other duties and responsibilities include seating, taking reservations, making drinks and being a team player.Other Duties:
Assisting in all outletsPersonal Attributes:
Hard working, courteous, able to work under minimal supervisionPhysical Demands:
Lifting approximately 50 lbs, general cleaning, event set up, walking a lot etc.Education/Experience:
18 years of age; High School Diploma or GED, 2-3 years experience serving in a fast paced restaurant.Special Skills/Equipment:
Uniform, wine key, pens, paper, lighter, and name tag at all timesThe statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.Wage rate: $9.54 + tips