SEO Strategist And Account Manager
Philadelphia , PA 19125
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you obsessed with search engines, interpreting data, and getting on Page 1 as much as we are? What a coincidence! We're looking for an SEO Strategist and Account Manager who stays up to date with evolving search trends and algorithm changes understands the goals of the organization to tailor the SEO strategy, and oversees the operations for several client accounts as well as working knowledge on how to improve website performance factors. This exciting opportunity is waiting for you to take the reins and hit the ground running!
Our ideal new team member would have extensive experience in developing the overall SEO strategy for an organization to meet the key objectives and reach the organizations target audience using various SEO tools. You must understand technical, on-page and off-page SEO best practices, and can look at websites like search engines do, need detailed knowledge of Google's Core Web Vitals, and confidently know how to fix errors and issues.
Creative MMS is a strategic marketing agency headquartered in Philadelphia. We partner with B2B-focused companies across the US. We offer insights and analysis, digital marketing, website design and development, content optimization and everything needed to attract and convert qualified leads into customers. We let the data drive the strategy and creativity inspire the activation and that is how we get results.
Are you ready to bring your can-do, data-driven experience to an incredible team of
digital marketers and B2B services providers? Apply today!Responsibilities:
- Develop an overall SEO strategy for our clients to meet their goals and key objectives and reach the organizations target audience
- Manage accounts and monitor important SEO performance metrics for all our clients
- Identify and resolve complicated technical issues quickly and as part of a team effort
- Understand website security and how to handle web-spam that affects data
- Stay up to date with search trends and algorithm changes
- Identify fluctuating search visibility, site visits, heatmaps of user behavior, and conversion rate improvement opportunities
- Work with the CMMS team to improve processes for client education, project planning, and SEO campaign management to improve overall client ROI
- Have knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems
- Ability to communicate results and action items to a diverse client base
- Comfortable presenting, explaining and reporting optimization strategy, tactics and insights to clients. Able to answer client questions during conversations.
- Collaborate with all department team members to identify SEO improvements
- Participate in routine monthly strategy calls with clients, and one-off calls as needed
- Conduct Competitor Analysis and Keywords audits periodically for new and existing clients
- Skilled at researching to find the right keywords for each project
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, SpyFu, and other data platforms
- Technical Audit knowledge and use of Screaming Frog along with other intuitive technical audit software
- 2-3 years of agency experience, preferred
- Available to be in our Philadelphia office at least once a week
- Proven history with B2B digital marketing
- Able to meet deadlines and milestones
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to be flexible and shift direction quickly
- Passionate about and be on the cutting edge all things digital and/or marketing
- Open to change and evolution looking for new opportunities/techn to create efficiencies
- Collaborative, team player
- Data-driven and logical in everything you do
- Hard-working, creative thinker, and problem solver
We are looking for a full-time applicant looking to grow with us. Opportunity comes with health benefits, 401K with company match, amazing team culture, and growth potential.