SEO Marketing Associate
Guaynabo , Guaynabo 00969
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The SEO team at BOLD is responsible for driving organic traffic to our domains. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of the team and other departments to implement SEO best practices.
POSITION SUMMARY: The SEO Marketing Associate is a position for a motivated and very detail-oriented person in Guaynabo, PR with one of the top employment sites in the world! We are looking for someone who knows how to efficiently manage his or her time and can work well within a team environment.
Do you enjoy problem solving, analysis and strategy? Are you looking to apply these talents for content marketing and SEO? If so, we want to talk with you.
- Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and meta data, campaign performance tracking, and link building
- Create content strategy for newly acquired property in conjunction with Content Manager and Marketing partners
- Conversion focused analysis and planning of site strategy.
- Follow compliance guidelines specific to vertical market(s), and avoid black hat techniques that would adversely impact customer websites
- Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
- Present substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results.
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics)
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience in SEO
- Intermediate experience working directly with SEO campaign management
- Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP)
- Intermediate knowledge of web display languages (i.e., HTML, CSS), Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) and statistical analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing
- Prioritize needs of self, others and organization, contribute to an enjoyable and supportive work atmosphere
- Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, and Statistics
- Experience with pay per click advertising strategies
- Familiarity with Analytics programs
- Foreign language