Allen , TX 75002
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Your friends probably hate that all you can think about is SEO (search engine optimization). . . . in fact, youve probably had a date or two end early because you kept going on about marketing opportunities.
- Youve read the great marketing books by Ogilvy, Ries & Trout, Godin, and Moore.
- You are aggressive and competitive - everything is a competition to you (this probably annoys your friends too).
- Opportunity and barriers excite you. You love the startup phase and taking companies beyond the founder.
- You are able to take the big picture, break it into small steps and excite people. . . youre a leader!
- Maybe you have a degree maybe you dont - we dont give a shit . . . do you have RESULTS!?
- INC 5000 Fastest Growing Company #319 (#25 in Texas) (TazKai)
- Located in Allen, TX (Money's #2 Best Place to Live 2017)
- 70+ NPS ("Worldclass")
NURSING.com (formerly NRSNG) is an online nursing education supplement founded in 2015. In 2017 we launched our online subscription platform and have seen rapid growth year over year. Our goal is to change nursing education, for good! We work to improve pre-nurse, nursing student, and new grad nurse outcomes by delivering innovative tools and efficient, evidence-based content via technology-based platforms.
We are ridiculously passionate about nursing education! We are on a mission to END THE NURSING SHORTAGE (projected to be 600,000+ by 2024).
We are seeking an experienced SEO leader to take the base weve established and help us continue our aggressive growth. We provide a work environment that will continually challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Just do a quick search for us . . . you'll see how raving our fans are(we call them the NURSING FAMILY)!
What Youll Do
- Lead and implement the strategic direction of the SEO function by creating a roadmap and innovation agenda
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing, Support, and Engineering
- Research and analyze competitive SEO strategies
- Oversee the creation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports
- Serve as SEO subject matter expert for internal and external teams
- Partner with Paid Media/SEM team to align paid and organic strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and search engine algorithm changes
- Measure and track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content
- Review and audit owned sites to drive change that complies with best practices (including schema.org)
- 5+ years of SEO either in-house or at an agency
- Excellent understanding of technical SEO requirements
- Excellent understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Strong understanding of enterprise reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong understanding of elearning and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking criteria, including local ranking factors
- Experience working SEO tools Webmaster Tools, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics etc.
- Past-proven experience successfully managing and implementing SEO initiatives
- Ability to work with various types of data to develop and analyze trends and insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Overnight travel 5-10%
- In-office work (moving expenses offered)
- 100% medical coverage (60% for dependents)
- 10 days paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Incentive and bonus structure
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of nursing students
- Flexible working schedule
- Cereal bar, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, & beverages
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Education, professional training and professional license reimbursement
- Audible account access