SEO Content Specialist
New York , NY 10001
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy and sustainable products more accessible. We value the environment, and we believe that together our small choices can make a big impact.
It is an exciting time to join Public Goods. We are a small team, so you will have opportunities to make an unprecedented impact on defining the future of the business. We value diversity and inclusion, and we welcome people from different backgrounds and perspectives.
What you will do:
- Leverage tools such as Searchmetrics and Ahrefs to create SEO blog post outlines for our roster of freelance blog contributors and staff writers.
- Using Searchmetrics or a similar tool, optimize blog posts after the drafts have been written and edited.
- Produce SEO blog posts in WordPress.
- Analyze and rewrite old SEO posts to boost ranking.
- Occasionally write SEO posts for the Public Goods Blog.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Manager and E-Commerce Marketing Manager to implement technical and strategic SEO initiatives across our blog and shop.
Who you are:
- You have strong SEO and editorial experience.
- Familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, etc.
- You want to improve your skills.
- You communicate well with writers and editors.
- Bonus: Experience with WordPress production
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity.
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision/telemedicine services for employees
- Public Goods lifetime membership and monthly credits to both Public Goods and a monthly stipend for books of your choice!