SEO Content Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy and sustainable products more accessible. We value the environment, and we believe that together our small choices can make a big impact.
It is an exciting time to join Public Goods. We are a small team, so you will have opportunities to make an unprecedented impact on defining the future of the business. We value diversity and inclusion, and we welcome people from different backgrounds and perspectives.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the SEO Content Manager will lead both strategy and day-to-day editorial execution for all content development.
What you will do:
- Develop & own content marketing and editorial calendar
- Create highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs.
- Edit, proofread and maintain consistent brand voice across all marketing & materials
- Manage a team of contributing writers
- Conduct keyword research using tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.., develop a targeted keyword strategy in order to compete for and capture high-intent traffic within weaker SERPs effectively.
- Align content strategy with business strategy and e-commerce initiatives, look for ways to increase revenue and capture greater sales leads.
- Regularly monitor SEO/content specific success metrics, and analyze results leveraging third-party tools and internal data sources
Who you are:
- 5+ years of digital writing and content strategy experience is preferred
- Exceptional writing, copywriting, and editorial skills
- Deep understanding of best SEO practices and use of Google Trends and insights
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to tailor communication style based on audience
- An interest in eCommerce trends and creating shopping content
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity.
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision/telemedicine services for employees
- Public Goods lifetime membership and monthly credits to both Public Goods and a monthly stipend for books of your choice!