SEO Analyst Intern
Westport , CT 06880
Posted 1 week ago
Our goal is to redefine tutoring to use data, insight, and our extensive teaching experience find solutions for our students. ConnectPrep is about connecting connecting students, parents, educators, and the community. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
We are seeking a talented, creative, resourceful, driven, social media guru to assist us with building our social media profile, search engine, keyword research, and marketing/outreach campaigns. Youre ambitious, data driven, and understand our short, long-term goals. A thorough knowledge of using Adwords, analytics, metadata, and KPIs to understand our market opportunities. Our team wakes up every day with the goal of helping as many families and students as we can. Our goal is to find a new team member who shares these same passions and will help us scale our company.
An ambitious, driven, inquisitive, person who is creative and thinks outside of the box. You understand the market, opportunities, can desconstruct it to put us ahead of the competition. Youre relentless, a problem solver, and will not not be discouraged by hard work. Your goals is to find the solution, be a part of a team, and crush the competition that arent up to our educational standards.
What we are looking for:
- Current high school, college student, or recent grad
- Strong communication (oral & written) and a team player
- Create keyword repositories for clients based on client feedback, website topics, and industry research
- Proven strategies/results with growing a natural/organic search
- Proven strategies/results with running a paid search/AdWords
- A social media wiz with a proven track record of building buzz and elevating a companies profile, views, reviews, and overall following
- Expertise with using Google Search Console, Webmaster, and Google Docs
- Identify other websites for technical and social opportunities. Review and analyze external link profiles and identify areas of opportunities for improvement
- Assemble and analyze performance reports that show our SERP visibility and traffic trends from natural searches
Why join ConnectPrep?
- Be a part of a growing education company, with the opportunity to help shape our direction
- Be involved with a team that has bold ideas that is reinventing education across the globe
- Gain valuable experience, meet technology innovators, and learn about the business side of our company
Sound Interesting? Please submit a resume, letter of interest and any other applicable information via. Please submit any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer. ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.
Salary is commensurate with related experience and will be discussed during the interview process.