Senior/Principal Automated Test Engineer
Redmond , WA 98053
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Be on the forefront of a new, ground-breaking technology with Cota wireless power. Spearheaded by a team of highly experienced business leaders and specialized engineers, Ossia offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the most highly anticipated technologies of our time. Countless devices across the globe will one day use our safe and smart solutions. You will feel great about creating new and clean technology that helps people stay always on and always connected. Our employees are the key to our success and we are fortunate to have found some of the best and the brightest. There isnt a more inspiring team to work with and no better time than now!
As a System Integration and Test Engineer at Ossia, you will be responsible for developing commercial products supporting next generation wireless power systems
- Create automated build tests and define software test harness. Creating new C++ code for automated testing code base.
- Create and support manufacturing test software.
- Create developer operated test App, allowing automated qualification test of customer products for Cota conformance.
- Create interoperability test software that tests Cota products for wireless interoperability. Evolves with customer device qualification to create an interoperability test base. AI test experience desired.
- Develop system level tests to verify performance
- Test cases may include:
- Software control of the system
- System performance analysis and characterization
- Regulatory tests and other standards
- RF characterization including Transmit power, gain control, modulation quality, phase noise, transmit mask, spurious emissions, receiver sensitivity, in-band and out-of-band blockers, and other characteristics.
- Antenna gain, EIRP, radiated emissions
- Conducted and radiated emissions
- Digital and baseband signal integrity and timing verification
- Generate detailed reports documenting test results.
- Develop test systems including both hardware and software for system-level testing.
- Identify and recommend test equipment
- Demonstrate functional prototypes for customers
- Support customers after installation of test equipment
- Occasional travel may be required
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Test Engineer or similar.
- Experience using Jira or similar tool in an Agile development environment.
- Strong documentation capabilities and ability to generate detailed test procedures and reports.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with an ability to communicate clearly and present yourself in a professional and organized manner.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues at the system level
- Experience in manual and remote GPIB/SCPI/Ethernet operation of spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, logic analyzers, and other industry standard test equipment.
- Hands on programming in a scripting language (Python, C, C++, Labview, or Matlab) preferred.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline required
- MS preferred
Ossia offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive insurance plans including a PPO or a partially funded HSA option
- 90% insurance policy paid for employees and 50% insurance policy paid for dependents
- Generous time off plan including a flexible PTO plan available from your date of hire
- 401k and Roth Plans
- Stock option plans
- Free parking and flexible work environment