Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Webfocus Developer
Woodlawn , MD 21207
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TechPerm is in need of a WebFOCUS developer, preferably with FOCUS experience, to help convert SSA's Oracle EPM and WebFOCUS7703 applications to WebFOCUS 8.xx. The developer will design and develop complex enterprise level applications and other system software using a strong working knowledge of WebFOCUS and Section 508 testing and coding standards. They will use superior oral and written communications skills as needed to effectively convey progress, issues, reports, and other customer deliverables with clarity and value. The developer may assist with documenting the conversion effort, including lessons learned.
- Self-managed with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Background in coding and testing Section 508 standards.
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite for creating documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Extensive technical experience with requirements analysis efforts for large-scale successful IT system implementations.
- Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology.
- Requirements analysis experience with identifying services and defining processing requirements in a SOA environment.
- Business Process Modeling experience to visualize, document, model and analyze business processes.
- Experience with managing resources, managing assigned work, maintaining technical liaison with the customer.
- Experience in identifying and conveying opportunity capture.
- Well versed in SDLC, as well as RUP, Agile, Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Key Required Skills:
Must be US Citizen or GC with ability to obtain public trust clearance
- Demonstrated design and development skills using WebFOCUS 7 and WebFOCUS 8.xx.
- Demonstrated development ability using Oracle EPM.
- Experience working with WebFOCUS 8.xx, Masterfile/meta data development, managed reporting, BI Dashboard.
- 3 years' experience working with InfoAssist and developing Adhoc reports.
- 2 years' experience in WebFOCUS 7 to WebFOCUS 8.xx migration efforts.
- Experience with version control software such as MKS.
- Knowledge of both client/server and mainframe-based systems.
- Ability to independently and rapidly learn new technology, as needed
Experience eliciting requirements that lead to identification of business rules.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level.
- Ability to explain complex technical and management information with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of, and experience with mainframe FOCUS.
- Knowledge of, and experience with Job Control Language (JCL).