Senior Web Developer
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC
New York , NY 10065
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a talented, entrepreneurial senior developer to contribute to the development of the firms core applications, web sites and server architecture. This is a full time position. The position will have a key role in developing, implementing and maintaining industry leading web sites and web-based communications for major real estate companies using a variety of technologies.
- Design and develop complex web applications for real estate using the latest technologies and web standards. Knowledge of security related issues and best practice is required.
- Work closely with the web development team and with senior management in all web development stages including idea generation, design, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for exploring new technologies, researching industry developments and migrating existing architecture to new server platforms.
CORE TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- High fluency with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale database designs in SQL Server (versions 2000 2012)
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and able to design highly scalable code
- Strong knowledge of RSS, XML, SOAP and other feed related tasks
- Ajax, MVC etc. with knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, cascading style sheets, dynamic elements
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years experience building sophisticated front and back-end systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to follow project plans and task schedules
- Ability to resolve cross browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Experience with mobile web development is desired.
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.